BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 21, 2009

Wish Her HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today is a very special day... There were 8 of us...There to celebrate a very special person's birthday... All of us bought presents for her... She seemed happy...

We(meaning me and the other boys) only stayed with the girls for an hour or two, and then, we went bowling... Bowling is one of the things I like, but I didn't enjoy it very much... I wonder why??

After two or three hours, the girls wanted to go home... So we all met at the bowling center and we gave her(the girl I mentioned before) our presents... Then they left us and went home...

After bowling, all of us also started going home one by one...

It was a fun day... But it could be better...

!!!!!WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

1 comments:

membbeerr said...

wishing me a..hahas..thx la