BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 18, 2009

English camp in TARCollage

The camp was an enjoyable one... I made a lot of friends and will keep in touch with most of them. They were nice friends. We played together, talked together and did a lot of things together... The one I will remember most is Russell. He's the easiest one to hang with... We joked about a lot of things... Those I remember I will not forget... Those namely:
Russell
Alison
Nuan xin
"papa"
Mithiran
Amin
And those that I am not sure of their names, I will remember their faces...

The camp didn't go on for a very long time...It was a four day camp from 9a.m. ~ 5 p.m. on the 14th December until the 18th December...

It was a nice camp... Having fun with miss Lavina and learning in miss Lee's class(I was not listening to most of what miss Lee was saying, because it was quite boring and was making the whole class drool) but the camp was very interesting...

We heard jokes and played games, did a drama and watched movies together...We all had great fun...It would be nice to go to a camp like this again... And it'd be better if the same people would go with me...

0 comments: