BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Last Words For J.M. 3He

2010 was a great year. I learned many things in life this year. All thanks to my friends at school. The times we shared together will forever be remembered. As 2010 draws to an end, so does our time as classmates. It has been an honour to be in the same class with you all this year.

Some say our class was quiet and not united, but during the last few months, we proved otherwise. We can be united at times when unity was needed. We helped each other during the months, we learned from each other and we grew together as one.

Time flies. And in a blink of an eye, we became one year older. The time came eventually for J.M. 3He to part. So during the last 3 days at a beach resort far away from KL, we wrote down the final chapter of our life in 3He'10.

I will miss my classmates. Who wouldn't when you had such nice friends? I will never regret the times I shared with my fellow classmates. If I had the chance to go back in time, I know I will make the same choices again.

Thank you, my friends, for giving me such a moment. I will always remember you.

J.M.3He of 2010

0 comments: