BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

Kites

Here's the mid term holiday... A long one... But a fun one...

A new hobby has been taken... Nice one too... Now, we go to the park every week to play with kites... A good sport, but not much exercise... I'm now quite good at it too... I can let my kite fly as far as I want... Ha ha...

I remember the day when I first started to learn how to fly a kite... It seemed so hard to me then... But after a while, I slowly got the hang of it... It now seems so easy to fly a kite and so weird to see other people to run around with their kites dragging around on the ground...

Now, I fly a kite and sit down. Watching it fly in the sky... It seemed to have so much freedom when its flying around, yet so without freedom to fly only where my line allows... It seemed so cruel to not let it have as much freedom as I can give it. So, I let my fly as far as I can every time I play with it... It doesn't take too long... Five minuets... Five minuets and it can roam free in the sky... The highest kite among all kites... The kite with the longest line... The kite with the most freedom.

2 comments:

ShermaineHSY said...

wooooooooiyo lyk so pro xD
hahahahahahahahaha got new hobby good (:

dots said...

haha...thxthx